Monday, July 21, 2008

Tally Ho




Good Evening ^_^

So today was a pretty fun/tiring day =D I got about a total of 3-4 hours of sleep, woke up and went over to my moms to clean out my old bedroom (as much as we could lol) Afterwards we went to McDonalds, which i know this is gonna sound dorky but it was oodles of fun lol.

But to me (and deffinatly not peter lol) was when we went up to the goodwill right up the street. I didn't have any money but my momma bought me a couple of things (she's soooo nice, i told she didn't have to but she said she wanted to. <3 s ="D" style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);">LOVE the ones i got)

I also got a couple of adorable dresses, My dress closet is getting quite full. I'll have to take picture of it to show you how full its getting lol. I love dresses <3 mommy ="D)" hours ="(" style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">However, Tonight i have to wake Peter up by 2am the latest, which means i need to get off of here so i can take a nap. I am soooo tired myself, but i wanted to update and add some cute photos i took. Anyways, sorry for yammering on lol.

~Chelsea







A picture of my sweet (crazy) little brother




And a picture of the sweetest cat in the debbie household, Sassy (sassy-sue)lol

No comments: