Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 20th, Update


Hello ^_^

I hope everyone is having a nice day so far. I decided to update for today (i may end up updating again later on) So today i need to head to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things. Groceries are getting so darn pricey its unbelieveable!

Housework wise today i have a few things i NEED to do lol. I really need to vacuum (the cats fleas don't seem to get as bad if i can keep up on vacuuming.) I'll post a housework list below. I also need to make some room for more of my stuff, i have to go to my mom's tomorrow and pick up some more of my belongings.

My little brother is going to "the highschool musical" at the theatre tonight with mom. I hope that have fun <3 style="color: rgb(255, 153, 0);">::Household To-do List::

Purple means already done

  • Pick up living room
  • Dust living room
  • Get dressed
  • morning coffee
  • call mom
  • Pick up dining room
  • Dust dining room
  • Make grocery list
  • Feed cats 1
  • Shower
  • Breakfast
  • Knit
  • Make dinner
  • Bake something
  • Put groceries up
  • Fold put away laundry
  • Iron laundry
  • Get pete's work clothes ready
  • Vacuum
  • Sweep kitchen
  • Sweep bathroom
  • Quick wipe down of bathroom
  • Dust Island
  • Clean counters
  • Dishes 1
  • Feed cats 2
  • Coffee 2
  • Dishes 2
  • Get into Pj's
  • Relax/Knit/T.v
  • Sleep <3>
That's about it for that. I will try to post more later. <3>