Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Carpe Noctume"



~*~Konbanwa~*~

Well i would love to tell you how my day went the only problem i have with that is the fact that i just woke up about 30 mins ago. It is 9:30pm here. Sooo it looks like i am gonna be back on that night schedule again. However right now i am debating on whether or not i want Josh and Chikin to come over after they go see DK. I wouldn't mind i guess, but i just don't want it to be too loud.

Well i FINALLY baked off those cupcakes i was saying i was gonna bake forever lol. I also redecorated the house yesterday (i didn't move the furniture or anything though lol, i need Pete's help for that) However i did take down everything on the walls and put some new things up too. I think it looks pretty nice in here. My inspiration you ask? I love Lucy! That's right, i decorated our apartment kinda how her's was decorated in the second season =D


Well its pretty much official that i am gonna be awake for most of the night tonight. lol. Oh well. Hopefully i can get back onto a day schedule tomorrow. I had alot of housework i wanted to do today and now i just can't. But i am gonna have to get off of here soon so i can go start the dishes. I also wanted to pick up the living room alittle too. Pete just woke up around the time i did so i will probably hang out with him for awhile. Anyways, i'll talk to you all later.


Sayounara

No comments: