Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 13th



Ohayou-gozaimasu おはよう

So Pete goes back to work today His days off go by way too fast. So for wedding stuff we are thinking about having the wedding in October of 2009. This October is going to be sooo busy with my brothers bday, Peter's bday, and my sister having her baby girl. I hope i get to see my niece But since my sister is in Chicago i doubt i'll have to money to go up there and see her. But maybe, Fingers crossed lol.

So right now as i am banging away on my laptop, Pete is playing his video game lol. I'm glad we both have things we can do, there for awhile i would just read or something while he played but then i always ended up passing out on the couch lol.

Anyways, I think i will try and keep up with this more. Since Pete's work week is about to start again i am going to try and get on a day schedule.

Tomorrow we're going to go see Hell Boy 2, and then i am going to get to go target I still have 15.00 left on my gift card and i might buy a dress, Or maybe some books or a t.v. show. I love I love lucy lol. I ha
ve seasons 1 and 2 and 5 but i can't find 3 or 4 anywhere but online. Anyways, Picture time




This is my Cousins baby boy Jaden. He's gotten pretty big ^_^




There's my cousin (Jaden's mommy)




There's my step-daddy, Chuck, <3 id="BLOG_video-aa41c6f6a5211291" class="BLOG_video_class" contentid="aa41c6f6a5211291" height="266" width="320">

My Crazy, kawaii cat peppurr, being her weird self.
*I was pretending to cry and she came to comfort me <3 <3<3*

No comments: