Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quick Hello and Update ^_^ 7/27


~*~Good Afternoon ^_^

So i figured i would post a quick update on my day thus far. I will try to update again later tonight. Well Pete works tonight =( so i'll be trying to go to bed early and get back on my day schedule. Today i am going to being some housework, I'll list it below =)

I suppose everything is pretty darn good. I am watching I love lucy right now, i just finished up putting the laundry in the rinse, and i am about to relax with my cup of coffee, and actually sit down and pay attention to i love lucy LOL

Kinda a pretty relaxed day. Its beautiful outside, hot i'm sure but i'm not out in it so its pretty lol. I was thinking about baking some cinnamon cookies later. I have never made them before but i found them in this old betty crocker cookbook that belonged to my step-grams (my stepdaddy's momma) I love it! Its so fifties! I wish i could live back in that time. I swear i was born too late for my time! I should've been like Lucy LOL.

Well i guess i better head off of here. I'll update again later tonight. Here's my list so far =)

Purple = not done
Blue = done

  1. Dishes 1
  2. Laundry-wash
  3. Laundry-rinse
  4. Laundry-dry
  5. Laundry-put away/fold
  6. call mom
  7. get dressed
  8. feed cats 1
  9. coffee
  10. dinner
  11. lunch
  12. i love lucy
  13. pick up living room
  14. dust living room
  15. pick up dining room
  16. dust dining room
  17. email 1
  18. sweep kitchen
  19. sweep bathroom
  20. wake pete up @ 730-745
  21. Have shower ready
  22. Bake cookies
  23. knit/read
  24. Tea time
  25. pj's
  26. dishes 2
  27. cats 2

1 comment:

Happy Housewife said...

I love Lucy too!

As far as soaps.. I watch CBS soaps..my fave is Guiding Light cause all the girls in my family have always watched it. As The World Turns is AWESOME right now! You should give it a chance!

Oh and I love Flogging Molly too!