Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Evening Recap <3




~*~Good Evening =) ~*~

So today i pretty much slept most of the day. I didn't mean to but i have just been sooo sleepy and plus it was kinda stormy today and it just seems like i tend to sleep more on those type of days. Well i am hoping i am not going to end up being back on the night schedule. I am going to still try and go to sleep kinda early 1 or 2.

I am about to watch i love lucy, i know i should do the dishes but its already almost 11pm and i don't like having our dishwasher running when the guy below is home (I just don't want to wake him up lol) So i will probably do that in the morning. I am going to try and make out a very small grocery list to pick up later.

I hope everyone else is having a good nite so far =) Pretty quiet here (just the way i like it ^_^ lol) i will try to make a post later tomorrow. OH speaking of tomorrow i need to wake but 9am anyways because i have the bible study chat =S Crap i better get to sleep sooner than i thought lol. I'll yak at you all later =)

Your friend,
Chelsea

No comments: