Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rainy Wednesday

So i woke up about an hour ago and i jumped into the
shower. I am officially awake now lol. I woke up and
checked my email and was pleasantly surprised by have
over 100 emails LOL i know i get excited about getting
more email, but what can i say i am a chatty gal.
Anyways, So my morning is going pretty well so far. I
have a slight headache but that might be because the
weather has been crazy lately here, It was nice
yesterday afternoon than in the late nite we got hit
with thunderstorms and it looks like its gonna rain
again soon. I hope everyone else is having good day =)
Today is a pretty normal day, not much else is going
on, Peter is off today and tomorrow (yay! lol) so i
will probably just hang out with him. I am still going
to TRY and stick with my to-do list.

To-Do
Morning:

1030-1130:Start breakfast/Feed Cats
1130-1230:Emails/Laundry/Dishes
1230-130:Pick up Living room/Dust living room/Clean
Kitchen counters
130-230:Lunch/clean island/sweep kitchen/T.v. (either
i love lucy, or soaps lol)
230-330:Pick up dining room/Emails/Tea time/Clean
cabinets and walls
330-430:Relax/Knit/Bake something (maybe make
chocolate covered pretzles?)
430-530:Feed Cats canned food/Vacuum/Emails
530-630:Call mom/Letters/Clip Coupons
630-730:Organize Coupons/Clean deck windows/Pick up
bathroom
730-830:Wake Pete up/Start dinner/Emails
830-930:Eat dinner/Dishes/Clean counters
930-1030:Pick up living room one last time/Start
evening routine
1030-1230:Relax/knit/ hang out with pete/emails/ SLEEP
lol

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and i can't
wait to hear from y'all.

Your friend,
Chelsea

No comments: