Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday Afternoon 5/5

So here is my update thus far, Its been a pretty quiet day. Sorry about the vent earlier, but i have to admit that i feel much better lol.Anyways, my schedule got all wacky and so i ahd to make a new one. I have been sticking to it so far. Right now i am watching i love lucy, i might pop in "Prize winner.." here in a bit, its always nice to have it on in the background while i am cleaning. So dinner tonight is pasta and pasta sauce. And some sort of breadstick (there is a recipe at www.hillbillyhousewife.com)
Otherwise same old same old, i can't get ahold of addie =( her phone has been shut off so now i really am cut off from talking to anyone lol (except my mom, who i love very much,but at times the phone coversations just leave me drained and down). Anyways,i'll yak at you all later =)

Always,
Chelsea

Baby Jaden, and Cesar. Addie said she thought he looked more like him than her.

No comments: