Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday As of Right now 5*12*08

~Good Morning Ladies~
I hope your days have been going well so far. Its about 10:40am and I got kinda a late start today. Okay so i am going to have a BUSY next couple of days. On Tuesday, my dad is off of work and coming by so we can go do laundry and hang out. On Wednesday Peter and I are going over to my moms so he can mow the yard, and so i can drop off her gifts, and then on Thursday Peter's family is coming over for dinner. I still haven't decided on what to make for the actual dinner, * wanted thank Debbie for all the ideas* I know for dessert i'm goin full out cause Jonya loves desserts. I am going to be making for sure, 1 coconut cream pie, 2 Happy mothers day cakes (one for Jonya one for my mom), Mini filio dough tarts, and some other type of fruit pie. LOL i hope i can bake it all off on time. Anyways, Housework wise i'm swamped today, but that's okay i feel much more awake than i have been in awhile. I actually went to sleep in the bed last nite and didn't just fall asleep on the couch lol.
Something sad happend yesterday, I broke my NEW tea jug (still can think of the name of it lol) the one i was going to make sun tea with! I know it was all my fault, i was so exhausted i didn't even think about how it couldn't go in the dishwasher, so when i went to pull it out, it was all melted =( OH well, Peter said he would buy me a new one today, cause we have to go to wal-mart anyways.
So i hope everyone else is having a productive day, any favorite recipes or cleaning tips are welcome. Today i am doing detailed cleaning in the living room. I didn't really get to it yesterday and i have to start getting some cleanin' done. So aside from my everyday dishes, dusting, sweeping, and cooking i am going to do the following:

Living Room:

* Pick up
*Dust Table/Bookcase
*Vacuum (even under couch)
*Cobwebs
*Clean t.v.
*Put up Entertainment center, or dust current t.v. stand at least
*Clean walls
*Decorate
*Vacuum furniture
*Organize through junk
*Polish table


That's pretty much it for the living room, if i feel up to it will move on to the dining room (that way all i'll have left to detail clean would be the kitchen and bathroom). Wish me luck that i have enough energy for it all. Doesn't seem like much on paper but when i'm up and going it sure seems like a lot more.

Your Friend,
Chelsea

No comments: