Monday, May 5, 2008

My Monday Morning 5/5

So pete just went to bed alittle bit ago which threw my whole schedule way off, but i am hoping i can get back on top of things. Hope everyone elses day is going good =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE ABOVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i decided to go ahead and post another blog. Its kinda early here, around 9:30am i woke up at 8:30, yay, i'm finally on a normal schedule lol. So anyways, i am having a cup of coffee and chattting to you all right now while pete plays his video game lol he's so cute, he's still really into his video games =)
Anyways, So i am gonna lay something alittle heavy on you, and don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to complain i just feel like i need to get it off of my chest. So being a housewife is great, i love everything i do. I love peter, i love cleaning the house, i love all of it. And the hard times seem to make the good seem that much better. I don't mind not having like any money, or the disapproving looks from my mom (partially i think she is just jealous cause she has always wanted to be a housewife herself, but i'd never say that to her) the only thing i am still feeling empty over is friendship. I mean Peter is my bestest friend ever, but i don't have any friends friends, ya know? I dunno, i used to have friends, but we were just in different satges or points of our life. My old friend viki called me up one day and she was crying, i asked what about and she said cause her mom got her sister a new cell phone. I remember thinking, Oh my gosh! you're so upset over a cell phone when i'm trying hard not to cry to you about being worried that we won't have enough for groceries! I guess that was when i realized that we were worlds apart even though only months apart in age. I guess i just miss having a girls opinion on things, someone to vent to and hang out with.

OKAY enough of the depressing on talk. On the bright side, I am going to try and get a lot of housework done today. I am feeling energized and rearing to go so hopefully i can keep that mindset through out the day. I will come back later and re-post probably. Anyways, Below is my schedule for today:

1000-1100:Morning Routine/B-fast/ Emails(DONE)
1100-1200:Pick up living room/dining room/Dust living room/Clean
counters and island.
1200-100:Laundry/ Eat
100-200:Mop kitchen/Knit
200-300: Snack/Watch soap opera/knit
300-400:Clean cabinets/feed cats/dust bookshelf
400-500:Email/ Letters/Relax/ I love lucy
500-600:Call mom and addie/knit/organize through 2 boxes
600-700:Bible/ shower
700-800:wake peter up/start dinner
800-900:emails/ coffee/eat dinner
900-1100:hang out with pete/dishes
1100-1200: evening routine/Emails
1200-130: knit/t.v./Relax/ BED lol

Hopefully i can stick to it. If you haven't checked out the baby pics of Jaden they are on the blog below. He is so cute.I got some more pics i might try to put up later =)

Always,
Chelsea

No comments: