Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4th thus far

So where do i begin, i have alot to say but i don't know if i will post it all right now. Alright well my cousin had her little boy Jaden on may 2nd, he was 7 pounds and 3 ounces and 20 inches long. He looks so adorable. I'm so happy for Addie, Plus she seems to have matured so much! She quit drinking and she quit smoking, so already she has changed drastically the old Addie would have said she would never have quit. I hope that when i have a baby i am able to quit smoking cigs, i know they are so unhealthy for you but they are not so easy to quit.
Anyways, i bought some new yarn and needles while i was at wal-mart a couple of days ago, I bought some bamboo needles and i have to really recommend them over the aluminum they are much lighter and don't make your hands cramp up as much. The yarn i am working on right now is called gumdrop color, its really pretty.
So i have worked out a evening and morning routine, i will post it later tonight if i feel up for it. This is basically like my diary or journal lol, it doesn't seem like much people comment so i am free to just be myself.
I am worried i may be pregnant,i am not sure by any means at all, but i just am nervous. I will be late by the 10th, and then i will have to go and get a pregnancy test. I just don't know how that would all work out, i love peter so much, with all of my heart, but we have different point of views on parenting. For example i would love to homeschool my kids but Pete says it would be better if they went to public school.
Oh well i think i will just post my routines right now, i have some spare time before i clean up alittle and fold some laundry. I'll just post the morning routine right now and i'll post the evening one later tonight.

MORNING ROUTINE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#1)GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE
a)Make bed (unless pete is still in it)
b)Go into bathroom, Teeth/hair/face
c)Swish toilet/wipe down counters
d)Grab a load of laundry to fold
#2)KITCHEN
a)Empty Dishwasher
b)Make Coffee
c)Thaw dinner meat (if needed)
d)Feed Critters
e)Start breakfast/Petes vitamins
#3)THINK ABOUT YOUR DAY
a)Check calendar
b)Make to-do list
c)Fold laundry =)
d)Hit hotspots
#4)THINK ABOUT YOURSELF
a)Take vitamins
b)Sit down
c)Eat breakfast (if have not done so yet)
d)Bible time
e)Emails

So thats my morning routine so far, i am watching king of the hill right now, i better get off here for a bit, try to post later today and put up pics of addie's baby =)

~ Chelsea


Addie and baby Jaden



Little Jaden





When i look at these photos i think "you know, it wouldn't be so bad to have a kid" But i'm still really nervous, anxiety attack like almost LOL i know i'm such a loser.

1 comment:

-Erin said...

I noticed you love "prize winner of defiance ohio" One of my FAVORITE movies!!

Congrats to your cousin on the new baby! kids are fun, a lot of work.. But fun!