Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Late Evening O_o






~*~Good Evening~*~

Wow sure feels like a long time since i posted on here lol. Well lets see, lots of fun & new stuff has happened. Why just today Pete and I went out and bought 2 new dvd's to watch. They were:

#1) Dexter Season 2 #2) Supernatural Season 1

We started watching Dexter first which i think is a GREAT show. We have the first season on dvd too but i let dad borrow it. He was really into the show too. They used to play it on basic t.v. but i haven't seen it on lately ?? so maybe they just have it on showtime now (which we won't get because we only have basic t.v.)

Also some fun news. I made a new friend ^_^ Yes that is right, i actually made a friend! LOL! Her name is Katie and she's 22. She is housewife too =D However i don't think permanantly she is looking for a job that she would like, its just at the moment can't find anything. But its nice that she is a housewife too! I love being a housewife. I know it can get lonely at times, not having that "
socialness that most people have on a daily basis. But i got peter <3>Hmm lets see, My mom also got fired from her job, and is now a full-time housewife too (well sorta?) She also moved into her new house (I'M SO JEALOUS!! lol ;)) However now she is wanting me to come by 3-4 days next week to help move, and do a garage sale etc. And to grab all of my 'crap' since she can't store it any more... so that kinda is a downer for me. I mean we don't have ANY room for all of my stuff.. so i just have to pray that Jonya (Peter's mom) will take in a couple of my valuables.. *fingers crossed*

Well right now Peter is taking a shower and i am about to go brush my teeth, etc. Then we will hang out and watch t.v. for awhile =) DEXTER! =) Then we will probably just go to McDonalds for a snack-ums since its so late lol. Talk to you later =)

~Chelsea



<---My wonderful Peter <3

No comments: